Listen on your favorite podcast platform:
Hey everyone and welcome to another episode of the Grow Ensemble Podcast! This time around we
After ten episodes we thought we would provide a little bit on context and reasons behind the show, just so everyone knows why we created the podcast, what it is about and have a little introduction to Cory and The Grow Ensemble.
The agency was founded in late 2018 and in this episode Cory shares a bit about the inspiration for what we do and what we are aiming to accomplish.
We appreciate all the listeners tuning in and cannot wait to grow and share more great content with you in the future!
- Russ Stoddard — http://www.russstoddard.com/ [0:07:55]
- Why Cory started the podcast and his ideas about the conversations. [0:01:17]
- Becoming a part of the social entrepreneurial world and learning through the podcast. [0:04:01]
- A little bit more about Cory. [0:05:15]
- Exploring B corporations and attending some events. [0:07:39]
- The Grow Ensemble’s mission and intended clientele. [0:08:31]
- Some exciting things to look forward to! [0:10:56]
- And much more!
- “This is episode 11 and I kinda want to take it as an opportunity to provide a bit more context.” — @AmesCory [0:00:16]
- “Our mission is to just be as helpful and useful to these companies as we possibly can.” — @AmesCory [0:09:03]