Some might call him a daredevil, but most will be inspired by his unimaginable displays of physical power. We are joined today by Logan Christopher, best known for performing insane physical feats, including pulling a firetruck with his ponytail! But this guy is far more than just a strongman.
Logan is the founder of Lost Empire Herbs, a company that sells all kinds of herbs from around the world to aid health and performance. His company is also part of 1% For The Planet and a number of other charities. Logan has written multiple books, the latest of which, Powered by Nature, we will be talking more about today
In this episode we get into the eclectic experiences that have shaped his interest in health and well-being and the philosophies that he has adopted as a result. Logan shares about the impact that his high school experiences have had on his personal growth and about the biography that inspired him to become a strongman.
Switching over to his role as a business owner, we talk about the early years starting off the business as a small team of siblings, how they grew into the dynamic, mission-driven business they are today, and the importance of maintaining the quality standard of their products.
Join us on your favorite podcast platform for Logan’s fascinating stories and to find out how much your health and overall well-being can benefit from returning to a more natural lifestyle!
- Logan Christopher https://www.linkedin.com/in/logan-christopher-9a3854148 [0:00:14]
- Logan Christopher on Twitter — https://twitter.com/strongmanlogan
- Lost Empire Herbs — https://lostempireherbs.com/ [0:00:16]
- 1% For The Planet — http://www.onepercentfortheplanet.org/ [0:00:33] & [0:21:09]
- Powered by Nature on Amazon —[0:00:38]
- The Mighty Atom on Amazon — [0:04:40]
- CrossFit — https://www.crossfit.com/ [0:09:30]
- Yanik Silver — https://yaniksilver.com/ [0:19:19]
- Maverick1000 — https://maverick1000.com/ [0:19:20]
- More about what Logan is known for and the extreme stunts he has pulled off. [0:01:31]
- How he got into the field of herbalism, health, and wellness. [0:02:25]
- The book that inspired him to become a strongman. [0:04:36]
- Where his ideas for the feats of strength come from. [0:05:23]
- More about the event where he pulled a firetruck with his hair. [0:07:03]
- How Logan started Lost Empire Herbs with his siblings who are also into performance and athletics. [0:09:09]
- More about one of the main herbs, pine pollen, and its hormonal support function. [0:09:48]
- What the early days of the business were like. [0:10:36]
- The importance of employees buying into and using the products of the supplement company they work for. [0:12:25]
- Why they are sticking to online sales for now and how key relationships help them to sell their products. [0:14:04]
- Going from working alone at home to seeing their team grow to 20+ employees. [0:16:17]
- Why they decided to become part of 1% For the Planet alliance and make a difference with their business. [0:18:53]
- The inspiration behind Logan’s latest book, Powered by Nature, and what readers can expect. [0:22:46]
- The relationship between nature, health, and happiness. [0:25:50]
- Tips for people who work indoors or behind a computer all day long. [0:26:26]
- “I think that is a good test of a supplement company, do the people behind the business actually believe in this stuff? If they’re not taking it, why would you want to do that?” — @strongmanlogan [0:12:25]
- “I’d say that’s one of the main things, we’re committed to having this quality.”— @strongmanlogan [0:13:27]
- “Introduce herbs, and more than just the culinary herbs that people are used to, into your diet, that’s going to really help.” — @strongmanlogan [0:29:00]
Building a Better World, Together
Grow Ensemble, a 1% For the Planet business member, is an Impact Media + Marketing company on a mission to make more sustainable living and business the norm.